Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What's next...

I have a dream...that my body be adorned with tattoos that are meaningful to me. I have ideas for several tattoos..but I can't draw worth crap so I have asked for outside help...
I vectored this for my class...although it is someone else's work
I made it my own by adding different colors and the symbol.
 It was my original idea for my tattoo. But I like mermaids better.

What I have now is a zodiac sign of the Pisces...but EVERYONE keeps asking me why I got an H on my neck. To keep the confusion to a minimal I plan on expanding this one tattoo as soon as possible. What I would like are two mermaids swimming around the symbol. I know that this will take some time and a few sessions most likely. But it was what I envisioned and it is what I want.

My other tattoos that I have ideas for are:
A small fish below my ear. My girl Yoshika has tats below her ears and I think they are very sexy. And if need be I can put my hair down to cover it up.

A green tree frog holding a daisy. I want this tattoo because the two items were my moms favorite things. She loved frogs and daises. This would be the only case that one of those ribbon names would be on my body and it would say MOM. This I want on my left shoulder.

A black bird holding a heart...this tat I want because I have always loved the Aerosmith heart with wings...but I don't want to be cliche about my tats...I really want some as original as I can get. I also had a dream one night and saw someone with a tattoo that was of a raven holding a heart. Not maliciously but more sneaky or trickster like. Much like the Aerosmith symbol means a free heart (that is how I interpret it) this to me also indicates a free heart. I don't know where I will put this one yet...

A Celtic trinity symbol. I love this symbol...representing mother, daughter, and croon. The three stages of a woman's life. I want it as a tramp stamp...I think it would be suiting.
I love looking at original art work and will be sharing what I like on this blog on many different occasions. I love art in general and want to see all that is out there.

This brings me to a questions I don't think I have ever thought of...is there a tattoo etiquette?

No comments:

Post a Comment